Tuesday, July 28, 2009

customer yg laha dan richard gere

I've been working with my family buss since end 2007 after i resigned from my prev comp in subang perdana...after i weight the pros n cons than only i decided to work with my family which they've been in the buss for almost 12 years now...of course its easy for everyone out there telling me "alaaa keja je la dgn family lagi senang pe.." and.."if aku jadi ko,dah lama ok aku nk ade buss sendiri" and etc...yes i totally agreed with all..but the truth is for me la...i want to learn from experience working with others first,but after my prev comp came to a major mangement difficulties and they wanted to retrenched staffs so i think i made a decision to start seriously with the buss...
so normally when you're involved with buss,there's load of customers attitude u have to deal with..ade yg blagak tp xde duit..yg humble but filthy rich n so on...so since end of 2007 alhamdulillah i'd never failed to treat my customer top fairly and equally...untilllllll laaaa tadi!huh...ni yg nk marah...tp dh slamat pun kena marah boohoo!ko dah tau jerseys mmg la sgt mahal apa tah lg when u talk about retro jerseys..hellooo we're talking bout qualities here ok...if u wanna somekind of fake/rubbish merchandises u go get your self somewhere else la...so when my blood cant control any longer i let loose my anger accidently...(actually more like purposely hahahahahhaha!!gelak evil) to dat bloody customer...hamik ko!sampai terdiam n tertunduk..im not like a crazy b***h yg nk marah customer tak tentu pasal k...but attitude darling...attitude...respect yourself than likewise will be upon you...in the end he said sorry and we're cool..
sooooo...to get me cool off a bit...terus bukak lagu "fallen" by lauren wood...from the soundtrack "pretty woman"...errr motif?xde sebenanyee..just ter'imagine' richard gere bwk aku naik private jet n go to some place to unwind....cesss poyo.so for those out there who swooonnnn by richard gere's movies especially pretty woman...hope this'll make up your day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment