Tuesday, July 28, 2009

blast from the past

today im stranded almost an hour and a half in cc at sec 2...my anticipation to scanned all the old pics during my yester years pumping since last week ok!my cuzin went back to my arwah nenek's place in seremban...so its kindda mixed feelings inside me...all the emotional n melodrama thingy struck into my head n heart..haiihhhhh..miss la those moment back then...me n all my cuzins we've got some kind of colorful experienced when we as a kid...we have this special bonding between us...masa tu la zaman2 paling comot dan nakal tahap poyo aku rase..but we truly had a great time...especially during raya...so to share with all of u guys...here a some of the pics that i scanned....bnyk sebenanya coz the whole boxes full with albums...but i only sort out few of it..so enjoy! :-)

this is moi during i cant remember what month is it hehehe....





me and the rest of the early clans



busu and her sond yiyi n i at my home in labuan

mama and i somewhere in frasers hill..if im not mistaken la..


ayah and i in england garden


kenapakah badan aku masa kecik adalah sgt tayar michellin hahhahahahha!

No comments:

Post a Comment