Saturday, September 26, 2009

im back!

alhamdulillahhh this year raya adalah sgt meriah dan lain bg ku...1st thing its my first time beraya as a hijjab muslim...thank god for that...and secondly went back to jb n seremban was amzingly fun!

dgn all my cuzins and nieces nephews..mmg best la!today was my 2nd day at the shop...supposedly my off day is till tomorrow..tapi aku ngak betah duduk di rumah ya..hehhe..that's why la since yesterday dah masuk kedai...and gi la jln2 kat the curve..

today's post is just introduction...nak cite which one to start bout my raya sgggttt laaaa panjang and mcm2 ada heheh..

maybe in my next post la k...


u guys take care!and salam aidilfitri again from moi!


salam aidilfitri to all of u!

mama slalu tak camera ready tau hehehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment