Saturday, October 3, 2009

alhamdulillah!

yeayyy today's my officially raya celebration!! as i finished my puasa 6..syukur sgt2...but..i've got another 3 days left to complete my replacement of fasting...thank god for this year i only skipped for only 9 days..

and tomorrow as a reward to it(mcm la x penah makan kan...) i'll be attending my pak teh's place for open house..cant wait! :-)

still wondering what for berbuka puasa today....haihhhh...why la ikea's so far away from shah alam...yes im the biggest fans for their swedish meat balls!it was like superlicious yummy ok!hhuhuhu..thinking about it already making me starving la....

1st attempt dish for berbuka...failed!look at those round shape lil fella..arent they tempting?


and the winner is

...




...




...




...




...









mr teppanyaki!!yeayyyy..besides.. it's nearer to me and i cant remember the last time i had it with kina at alam sentral...and it's attached with station kopitiam which have potugese fish(the fish was marinated with spices and have petai or ladies finger in it and wrapped in aluminum foil) with rice......hmmmm ok2....enough!....


happy weekends y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment