Friday, August 14, 2009

what lingers on my mind

hah! finally i'm back and recharged after awhile being away (cehh..mcm lama sgt pun..baru 2 hari tak tulis kan heheh..),thankfully that my period ended early this month..alhamdulillah...memang kalau boleh nak abis cepat coz aku taknak next week dah puasa kan..so far as i'm concern,dalam sepanjang2 28 thn aku idup ni rasa nya skali ke 2 kali je kot aku tak dapt merasa first day puasa...so this year dpt lagi buat solat tarawih yg first tu..and before i forgot,smalam kita dikejutkan dgn berita pemergian salah seorang anggota kumpulan nasyid rabbani iaitu ustaz asri...al-fatihah buatnya..semoga ditempatkan dgn org2 yg beriman hendaknya aminn...sedih lak coz suara die la yg bnyk berkumandang mengalunkan azan dan juga takbir raya...

ok past few days nothing much interesting happened pun..me with the usual routine..shop..gym...continue my readings dgn buku yg aku baru beli tu kan...and oh! lupa nak bgtau..the day i went to MPH few days back actually i was searching for a book titled "eat pray and love" by elizabeth gilbert,but unfortunately out of stocks la pulak..so i decided to order form the sales person and yesterday they called me up for the books...alahai dah sampai la plak...buku yg ada ni tak abis lg baca (well actually i did postponed to read it becauseee...heheheh ada je alasan..i kept on blog hopping..that's the reason ngeee :-P),but somehow i promised the boy that i'll take it by weekends..

ok i cant wait for this weekends coz first of all it's harriz birthday (my nephew,its my cuzin's son)and ada makan2 hehehe gile nk makan je kan...and secondly my aunts and my fav cuzins kina will be checking in tomorrow at concorde shah alam,so just imagine...the mother of all goss mongers will gather..akuleh bayang kan...andd oh! thanks to mr.A for your kind rates for the rooms :-D

haa talking bout blog hopping...as you can see from the left side of my blog page,these are a few of my fav blog list(as it now la...maybe i'll update sooner when i find myself something interesting blogs).As for now i'm hooked by rizalman fabulousity...oooo my...him with all the designers bag??is to die for....how i wish one day (insyallah..) one of those will be in my personal collection kan..and i really2 i mean crazy honestly adoressss he's house deco!!! loving the bedroom designs and the color in it?rizalman if you're happen to read my blog..(heheheh mcm la die nk baca..)round of applause to you!it gives me such an inspiration...a modern contemporary with a classical twist...genius!

ok la enough of all this...i'll continue my reading (blog la tapi hehehe) sambil now tgh mengunyah kacang ngan yin....sorry mama(sebab ni die punya hehe)...mcm xleh berenti plak mkn..until then enjoy your weekends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment